Get Your Tax Refund
File your Federal Taxes for
Free with TurboTax Federal FREE Edition
FREE to Prepare + FREE to Print + FREE to E-file
- Get your maximum refund*
- 100% accurate calculations guaranteed*
TurboTax Federal Free Edition - File Taxes Online
Don't let filing your taxes get you down! We'll help make it as easy as possible. With e-file and direct deposit, there's no faster way to get your refund!
Approved TurboTax Affiliate Site. TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties' trademarks or service marks are the property of the respective owners.
1040 Ez Tax Table2012 Tax Form 1040 Ez1040ez Filing2010 Form 1040ez Instructions2010 Form 1040aWww Hrblock1040ezform2011 Tax Forms 1040ezAmending A Return2010 Form 1040 EzFree Tax Preparation SoftwareState Tax Efile FreeHrblock Login2008 Tax Filing Software1040ez Form And InstructionsTax Form 1040a2007 Tax ReturnsHr Block Tax FilingHr Block Online Tax2010 1040 Ez Tax FormIrsMilitary H&r BlockH And R Block Free Tax ReturnTax Forms Federal And StateHow Do You File An Amended Tax ReturnHow Do I File Last Year's Taxes 2011Students TaxesAmendment Tax ReturnHow To File Back Income Taxes2014 Tax FormsFiling Tax Return Someone Love Died2011 Amended Tax ReturnFile State Taxes Online Free 2012Free Irs Tax FilingIncome Tax Forms 20121040 Ez For 2011Federal Tax Forms 2012 10401040ez OnlineMilitary State TaxHow Do I File My Taxes For 2012Extension Form
1040 Ez Tax Table1040 ez tax table Publication 51 - Additional Material Prev Up Next Home More Online Publications
Selecting Brokers and Investment Advisors
Make an Informed Decision
When selecting a broker or investment advisor, research the person's education and professional history as well as the firm this person works for. Ask:
- Has this person worked with others who have circumstances similar to yours?
- Is this person licensed in your state? Your state securities administrator lists individuals and firms that are registered in your state. Ask if the regulatory office has any other background information. You can find out how to reach your state securities regulator by visiting www.nasaa.org.
- Has the person had any run-ins with regulators or received serious complaints from investors? Call your local state securities regulator or the SEC. You can also check out FINRA's BrokerCheck to find licensing, employment, and disciplinary information. Or call FINRA toll-free at 1-800-289-9999.
- How is the person paid? Is it an hourly rate, a flat fee, or a commission that depends on the investments you make? Does the person get a bonus from his or her firm for selling you a particular product?
- What are the fees for setting up and servicing your account?